This is an open access Library, which is kept open all the working days. The books include major collections on Engineering, physics, mathematics, computer science, electronics, And Civil etc. supported by literature in other walks of life. The library is computerized with SOUL 2.0 Software. The library has total 9359 Volumes with 3427 Titles and 44 scientific journals.
To develop balanced collection of information resources, irrespective of forms and to adopt technologies to provide better information services.
To inculcate reading habits and stress the significance of books as the main source of knowledge and information.
Total Area Acquired 400 Sq. m.
|1||Total No. of Books||9359|
|2||Total No. of Titles||3427|
|4||Total No. of Print Journals/Magazines||44|
|5||Total No. of CD's & DVD's||379|
|6||Total No. of Periodical Back Volume||105|
|8||News Paper ( Daily/Weekly)||09|
|9||Total Area Acquired Sq. m.||415 Sq. m.|
|10||Total Investment Rs.||9259223|
Monday to Saturday 9.15 AM to 4.15 PM.
(On working days only)
Number of Books added during last eight years:
|A. Y. Year||No. of Books Added||Average|
|Total No. of Books||9359|
Library Staff Profile:
There is three Library Staff.
|1||Mr. Sharad Thange||M. Lib & Inf. Sc., NET, SET, PGDLAN||Librarian|
|2||Mr. Amol Desale||12th||Library Attendant|
|3||Mr. Durvesh Kambari||10th||Peon|
• Reading Room Service
• Reference Service
• Newspaper Clippings
• Access to open access resources
• Internet Facility
• OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue) WEB OPAC
• Content List Service
• Digital Library
• Computerized circulation
• Reprographic Service
• New Arrival Service
• List of Subscribed Journals
1. General Rules:
• Every student must wear his/her valid identity card/library card at the entrance of the library & reading room.
• Silence shall be strictly maintained inside the Library.
• User can convey any suggestion/Complain through Suggestion box kept in Library
• Use of Mobile Strictly prohibited in the Library, failing which fine of Rs. 100/- will be charged.
2. Transaction Rules:
• Students are allowed to issue 2 books for the period of seven days from the library by Library card at the issue counter.
• Each book will be issued for the period of seven days after that they have to return or renew it.
• Renewal process will depend on the availability of the book on the stack.
• Students have to pay late fee if they don’t return/renew the book in time.
• Late fee will be charged Rs. 2/- per day after seven days.
• For book damage, fine will be charged 10% of the book cost.
• In case of book loss, students have to replace the book of the same author and latest edition or will have to pay one and half time the cost.
3. Reference & Periodical Service:
• Students can refer the book in the Library hours by submitting I Card or Library card.
• Students have to return the book on the same day otherwise Rs. 20/- per day late fee will be charged.
4. Rules for Duplicate Borrower / Membership card:
• In case of loss of Library card, students have to pay Rs. 20/- for issuing new/duplicate library card.
1. University of Mumbai
2. Government of India, All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE)
3. Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State
4. MHRD- Ministry of Human Resource Development
5. UGC- University Grants Commission