To provide quality, state-of-the art technical education that satisfies the nation’s requirement of excellent technical manpower in the ever-changing field of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
To improve continually teaching- learning process, create stimulating environment and enhance Design activities in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering field to satisfy needs of students, industries and society and establish as centre of excellence.
Program Outcomes (PO)
1. Engineering Knowledge: Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of Mathematics, Science and Engineering in appropriate fields of engineering practice.
2. Problem Analysis: Graduates will demonstrate ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
3. Design / Development of solutions: Graduates will demonstrate and ability to gain the fundamental concepts of Circuit design, Digital System Design & implement them in Modern technology
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Graduate will demonstrate and ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret complex data.
5. Modern tool usage: An ability to use the technique, skill and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
6.The Engineer & Society: Graduate will show the understanding of impact of engineering solutions on the society and also will be aware of contemporary issues.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development
8. Ethics: Graduates will demonstrate understating of professional and ethical responsibilities.
9. Individual and Team Work: Graduates will demonstrate and ability to visualize and work on laboratories and multi-disciplinary tasks as a part of team.
10. Communication: Graduate will demonstrate to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society.
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life Long Learning: Graduate will develop confidence for self education and understand the value for life-long learning.
Program specific outcomes
- PSO1: To solve complex Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering problems using analytic skills and modern tools to arrive at viable and cost-effective solutions.
- PSO2: To Produce motivated Electronics &Telecommunication engineers with the skills and ability to design, simulate and analyze software & hardware models that lead to the development of solution prototypes.
Program Educational Outcomes
- PEO1: To Produce Electronics & Tele-Communication engineers with a strong practical and theoretical exposure which are able to contribute to society through innovation, enterprise and leadership
- PEO2: To make students to innovate design, simulate develop and test hardware and software components for offering solution to real life situations.
- PEO3: To enable students to analyze and solve Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering problems by applying basic principles of Mathematics, Technology and also able to use modern engineering techniques, skills and tools.
- PEO4: To develop necessary professional skills of learner along with effective oral and written communication skills.
Prof. Prabhakar Mhadse
Department of Electronics & Telecommunication