IETES was established in 2009 with a purpose and commitment to establishing institutions of academic excellence. Education is presently undergoing a welcome seismic change. In tune with the transformation in education, our aim is to help students excel in various fields of their choice.
With competent faculty, modern infrastructure and proven technology, we aim at imparting quality education of global standards through leadership, innovation and research activities.
Program Educational Objectives
- Graduates will achieve fulfilling professional lives by integrating their mechanical engineering expertise with business and communication skills.
- Graduates will achieve meaningful work by meeting the expectations of employers of mechanical engineers.
- Graduates will achieve responsible citizenship by undertaking dynamic roles in their community, locally, nationally, and/or internationally.
- To inculcate team spirit, leadership qualities, communication skills and an aptitude for lifelong learning.
- Student will have an ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
Program specific outcomes
- An ability to apply the knowledge to solve real engineering problems, acquired through practical, hands on experience.
- An ability to work professionally in both thermal and mechanical systems areas.
Prof. Prabhakar Mhadse
Department of Electronics & Telecommunication