The CSI is the largest peer group of leading systems professionals from different areas in the country. The elite body has over 75 chapters and over 60,000 members. The focus of the CSI is scientific and educational, directed towards the advancement of theory and practice of information Technology. It encourages professionals associated with this field to maintain integrity and provides a forum to network and promote fellowship. Reputed source for Information Dissemination through publications, seminars, workshops in Technical Education.
- Promote interchange of information, in these disciplines and sub-disciplines, amongst the specialists and between specialists and the public.
- Encourage and assist the professionals engaged in these fields to maintain the integrity and competence of the profession and foster a sense of partnership amongst the professionals, engaged in these fields
Computer Society of India helps its student’s chapter in organizing following verticals:
- Periodical Workshop/Seminars/ Conferences
- Periodical Project Expo
- Periodical Lectures by the executive committee members.
- Periodical Paper Presentations for the benefit of students
- Support on the fulfillment of Projects.
Dr. Ravi prakash
Prof Tarun Sharma
Student Branch Counsellor
Prof Ankur Sharma